Field Service Engineers, Installation & Commissioning, Sales Engineers, Engineering Procurement
Attractive Basic Salary + Private Healthcare & Pension
This is a newly created position within a growing engineering firm that designs, builds and supplies high-speed equipment to the FMCG manufacturing sector.
The company employs a dedicated team of 80+ people and can demonstrate global annual sales in the region of £15Million.
With strong demand for their equipment range, and with the appointment of an Aftermarket Manager to develop a strategy that will enhance Parts sales, they expect company turnover to increase by 25% in 2021.
The Aftermarket Manager will report to the Managing Director and coordinate with other business functions such as Engineering, Production and New Machinery Sales.
This will predominately be an office-based role with occasional travel to customer sites.
Typical duties will include:
- Managing the complete Parts sales process from start to finish.
- Actively increasing sales of machinery spare parts and components.
- Directly communicate with customers on a technical level to identify how the business can best support their machinery parts/spares requirements.
- Negotiating prices, contract durations and delivery lead times.
- Manage Parts/Spares supply to customers.
- Parts procurement and management.
- Prepare quotations and sales proposals.
- The upselling of service agreement contracts.
- Preparing sales reports and presenting parts revenue forecasts to senior management.
Suitable applicants will hold the following skills and experiences:
- Proven track record in Parts Sales / Technical Sales / Aftermarket Sales.
- Strong Negotiator.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- A highly driven and ambitious individual.
- Ability to read and understand technical drawing to identify parts.
- SAP experience is desired, but not essential.
Salary & Benefits:
- An Attractive Basic Salary based on experience.
- Private Healthcare
- Company Pension.