Technical Sales/Machinery Sales
£36,000 Per Annum
Pension & Private Healthcare
About the Company:
- They design, manufacture and supply a range of machinery for high volume food production.
- Their equipment is sold around the World to SME`s and multinational food groups.
About the Role:
- Reporting to the Service & Parts Manager.
- Predominately office based with occasional customer site visits.
- Generating sales for spare parts, engineering components and services.
- Handling incoming email and telephone enquiries.
- Maintain strong relationships with existing customers on an international level.
- Convert back old customers that may now source parts from alternative suppliers.
- Preparing quotes and specifications for customers.
- Following up on quotations to convert them to confirmed sales orders.
- Referencing machinery manuals and engineering drawings to specify, detail and source the correct components required.
- Provide accurate details of mechanical and electrical components required by customers for replacement parts.
- Ensuring any proposed delivery dates are realistic and met by the business.
- Keeping internal databases updated with the very latest part sales related information
Abouth the Person:
- Qualified to NVQ level (or above) within a relevant engineering discipline.
- Can demonstrate a comprehensive knowledge of mechanical and electrical parts.
- Holds excellent communication skill
- Experienced in the use of MS Office and Outlook.
Salary & Benefits:
- Basic Salary circa £36,000 pa
- Contributory Pension Scheme
- Private Healthcare
- Life Assurance
- Early finish on Friday’s
Vacancy Ref: 2997