Sales Engineers, Engineering Stores
£30,000 to £36,000 Per Annum
Aftermarket Sales & Support Coordinator
The Aftermarket Person will report to the Head of Service and coordinate with other business functions such as Engineering, Production and New Machinery Sales.
Offering a basic salary between £30,000 to £36,000 pa (plus additional company benefits), this will predominately be an office-based role with occasional travel to customer sites.
Typical duties will include:
- Managing the complete Spare Parts sales process from start to finish.
- Actively increasing sales of machinery spare parts and components.
- Directly communicate with customers on a technical level to identify how the business can best support their machinery parts/spares requirements.
- Negotiating prices, contract durations and delivery lead times.
- Manage Parts/Spares supply to customers.
- Parts procurement and management.
- Prepare quotations and sales proposals.
- The upselling of service agreement contracts.
- Preparing sales reports and presenting parts revenue forecasts to senior management.
Suitable applicants will hold the following skills and experiences:
- Proven track record in Parts Sales / Technical Sales / Aftermarket Sales.
- Strong Negotiator.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- A highly driven and ambitious individual.
- Ability to read and understand technical drawing to identify parts.
- SAP experience is desired, but not essential.