Sales Engineers, Sales Managers, Application Engineers
£40,000 Per Annum
This is a Technical Applications Sales role within the Aftermarket function of a large Capital Equipment business.
The role is focused on promoting, selling and offering technical advice on plant upgrades, refurbishments, parts and replacement machinery.
You will be travelling to customer sites throughout the EMEA Region, so should expect to be working away from home for one week each month.
Typical duties will for the Application Engineer will include:
- Offering Technical Advice to customers and internal teams.
- Driving aftermarket sales growth.
- Developing strong and productive relationships with customers.
- Responding to Requests for Quotation/Information (RFQ/RFI).
- Carrying out on-site machinery inspections and plant surveys to identify areas for potential improvements, innovation, and aftermarket sales opportunities.
- Preparing Sales Quotations and Proposals with detailed engineering calculations.
- Operating CAD Software for reading and interpreting Engineering Drawings/Designs.
- Ensuring proposed solutions are fit for application and customers long-term requirements.
- Preparing recommended repairs reports and parts lists.Monitor and support ongoing projects.
Salary & Benefits:
- Basic salary of circa £40,000pa (Negotiable)
- Company Performance Bonus
- Private Healthcare
- Life Insurance
- Excellent Progression and Training Opportunities
About the Candidate:
Due to the technical nature of this role and equipment, we are seeking applications from individuals who are qualified in Mechanical Engineering, Chemical Engineering or a relevant engineering discipline.
You may already be working as an Applications Engineer or Sales Engineer, or you may currently be in a Design Engineer, Project Engineer or Service Engineer position and looking to move into a sales/commercially focused role that would benefit from your engineering knowledge.
You must be flexible to travel internationally.
You must live within a 2hrs drive from Hull, East Yorkshire.