Electrical Engineers, Electrical Fitters, Maintenance Engineers , Field Service Engineers, Installation & Commissioning, Machinery Build & Assembly
£25,000 to £33,000 Per Annum
Control Panel Wirer / Builder
This is a brand-new position within a leading engineering firm that supplies production machinery to the Food Manufacturing Industry.
The appointed Control Panel Wirer / Builder will be responsible for the wiring and assembly of panels on high-performance machinery.
Typical duties will include:
- Building electrical panels and sub-assemblies from engineering drawings
- Wiring, soldering, cable crimping, stripping and assembly
- Creating wiring looms
- Manufacture of cable assemblies
- Point to point testing
The role will also include some mechanical tasks such as cutting of panel trunking, measuring, drilling, fixing and assembly work.
Suitable candidates will hold the following skills and experience:
- Ability to read and understand electrical wiring schematics and mechanical drawings
- Holds recognised electrical qualifications
- Can demonstrate at least 2 years’ experience in electrical panel wiring / electrical assembly.
- Strong fault-finding skills
- Monday to Thursday – 8am to 4.45pm
- Friday’s – 8am to 3pm
Salary & Benefits:
- Basic salary between £25,000 to £33,000 pa (salary level depends on experience)
- Company Bonus Scheme