Installation & Commissioning, Controls & Automation
Control Systems Engineer
This exciting opportunity for an experienced Software & Controls Engineer to join a growing engineering firm that supplies capital equipment to the global FMCG Manufacturing industry.
About the Role:
- PLC Software Design, Programming & Testing.
- The development and upgrade of HMI applications.
- Configuring SCADA pages.
- Onsite Commissioning (Worldwide Travel).
- Providing ongoing support to ensure Control Systems performing to the highest standards.
- Responding to customers queries and resolving issues via remote access.
- Preparing written technical documentation and equipment support manuals.
- Ensure control panels are built to the required specifications.
- Factory testing of control systems prior to sending to site.
- Supporting system integration on customers manufacturing floor.
About the Person:
- A hands-on engineer with at least 2 years of experience within a relevant controls and software engineering background.
- Must be competent writing Control Software programs from scratch.
- Experienced programming a variety of PLC platforms (Allen Bradley, Siemens, Omron etc)
- Strong HMI Programming and SCADA configuration skills.
- The ability to produce Electrical Schematic Drawings.
- Flexible to travel overseas for on-site commissioning.
Salary & Benefits:
- Competitive Basic Salary.
- Bonus Scheme
- Company Pension
- Life Assurance