Field Service Engineers, Installation & Commissioning
£40,000 to £50,000 Per Annum
Controls & Commissioning Engineer
Capital Equipment business seeks an experienced Controls & Commissioning Engineer.
The company supplies process and production machinery to the FMCG Manufacturing industry.
Control systems used are primarily Siemens, Allen Bradley and Rockwell
Typical responsibilities will include:
- Design, Programming and commissioning of Control Panels.
- Develop and produce software and ladder logic for Controls Systems.
- PLC programming.HMI programming.
- On-site Commissioning and supervision.
- Complete pre-commission of panels.
- Uploading software to PLC and HMI units.
- Setting up communications and inverter parameters.
- Carry out scheduled maintenance and calibration on process control systems.
- Check and approve third parting electrical drawings.
- Management of the Electrical and Control department.
- Managing upgrades of systems.Travelling for commissioning.
About the Person:
- Qualified to a minimum level of ONC/HNC in Electrical & Electronic Engineering (or equivalent engineering course).
- Previous experience developing and working on Control Systems for capital machinery within manufacturing environments.
- Excellent working knowledge of PLC, HMI and SCADA systems.
- Strong Hands-on commissioning experience (Setting, testing, fault-finding & commissioning)
- Naturally analytical with strong attention to detail.
- Holds excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Flexible to travel to customer sites overseas.
Salary & Benefits:
- Basic salary between £40,000 to £50,000 pa (dependent on experience)
- Company Bonus.
- Company Pension
- Private Healthcare