Field Service Engineers, Installation & Commissioning
£43,000 Per Annum
North West England
Controls & Commissioning Engineer
The appointed Commissioning Engineer will be based within a 2hrs drive from Greater Manchester and should be flexible to travel globally.
This exciting opportunity is with a growing engineering firm that supplies capital equipment to a fast-paced sector of the manufacturing industry.
About the Role:
- Supervising electrical installations and on-site contractors around the world.
- Commissioning large capital machinery, ensuring that Electrical, Controls and Mechanical functions perform to the required specification.
- Communicate with customers throughout the commissioning stages.
- Writing Software and Control Software Development.
- Technical Trouble Shooting.
- Producing installation documentation and site activity reports.
- Providing customer training.
Suitable applicants will hold the following skills and experience:
- Previous experience in machinery installation and commissioning.
- Recognised Electrical/Electronic Engineering qualifications.
- Familiar with mechanical engineering principles.
- Ability to read electrical and mechanical drawings.
- Strong Software & Programming skills on Siemens and/or Allen Bradley Control Systems.
- Flexibility to travel globally.
- Excellent communication skills.
Salary & Benefits:
- Basic salary of £43,000 pa
- Bonus Scheme
- Company Pension
- Life Assurance
- Fly Business Class