Controls & Automation
£40,000 to £50,000 Per Annum
£40K - £50K pa + Bonus & Benefits
Are you looking for a new and exciting challenge within Controls & Automation?
Would you like to join a progressive engineering business that encourages independent decision-making and can offer you the flexibility to work from home or their modern head office?
FoodEng is delighted to be supporting such a company that provides integrated control systems and engineering support to Food, Beverage and Pharmaceutical production companies across the UK.
When you join this company, you will lead and support automation and control software projects at manufacturing facilities that produce many of the items you will likely find in your fridges and food cupboards.
Typical duties will include:
- Managing projects from initial design through to installation and commissioning
- Full creation of PLC & HMI Software and programming
- SCADA Development
- Creating Functional Design Specifications (FDS) and Software Design Specifications (SDS)
- Electrical panel testing and configuration
- Factoring Acceptance Testing (FAT’s)
- Offering remote support and on-site training to customers
Suitable applicants will hold the following skills & experience:
- A proven experience in writing PLC & HMI software from scratch.
- Worked with a broad range of control platforms such as Allen Bradley, Siemens and/or Mitsubishi.
- Good SCADA configuration skills.
- Excellent fault diagnostic and problem-solving skills.
- Excellent communication and customer relationship building skills.
Salary & Benefits:
- Basic salary between £40,000 to £50,000 pa (dependent on experience)
- Company Bonus Scheme
- Annual Pay reviews
- Flexibility to work from home.