Controls & Automation
£45,000 Per Annum
Bonus, Private Healthcare, Life Assurance, 24 Days Holiday + BH
Controls Software Engineer
UK Machinery business seeks experienced Controls Software Engineer.
This is a brand-new position within a company that is going through a period of exceptional growth and on target to double their turnover with international machinery sales.
It will predominantly be a home-based position with travel to the Blackburn office for training, panel testing and pre-commissioning activities.
Typical duties for the Controls Software Engineer will include:
- Full creation of PLC & HMI Software and programming
- Creating Functional Design Specifications (FDS) and Software Design Specifications (SDS)
- Panel testing and configuration
- Factoring Acceptance Testing (FAT’s)
- Remote commissioning
- Offer technical support to customers and the field service team
Suitable applicants should be able to demonstrate the following:
- A proven experience in writing PLC & HMI software from scratch.
- Worked with a broad range of control platforms such as Allen Bradley, Siemens and/or Mitsubishi.
- Excellent fault diagnostic and problem-solving skills.
- Commissioning of control systems for special-purpose machinery.
Salary & Benefits:
- Basic salary of £45,000 pa
- Company Bonus Scheme
- Private Healthcare and Life Assurance
- 24 Days Holiday + Bank Holidays
- Fantastic opportunities for further training and career progression.