Leeds, West Yorkshire
Join a reputable and progressive Engineering Business that has been awarded for its equipment innovation. Based in Leeds, the business is focused on the design and manufacture of special-purpose machinery for a global market.
This is a permanent position working 37 hours per week with a 1pm finish on Friday’s.
Typical duties for the Design Engineer will include:
- Design of special-purpose machinery from initial concept through to manufacture
- Create 3D models and produce 2D drawings for in-house manufacturing
- Produce Bill of Materials (BOMs)
- Provide technical design support to the manufacturing team.
- Supporting R&D Projects
- Liaising directly with customers and suppliers
- Experienced in the design of machinery/equipment with movable parts
- Proficient in the use of 3D CAD packages such as SolidWorks or Autodesk Inventor
- Excellent attention to detail
- Competitive Basic Salary
- 25 Days Holiday + Bank Holidays
- 1pm Finish on Friday’s
- Fantastic further development and progression opportunities
- Company Sick Pay Scheme
- Auto-Enrolment Pension
Key Words: Design Engineer; CAD Engineer; Draughtsman; Draughtsperson; SolidWorks; Autodesk Inventor; Engineering; Mechanical