Design Engineers, Engineering Planning
£35,000 to £40,000 Per Annum
Fantastic opportunity for a Mechanical Design Engineer to join a progressive engineering business involved in the designs and build bespoke machinery for a high-speed manufacturing sector.
Basic salary between £35,000 to £40,000 pa (salary level dependant on experience) + Benefits
Option to work 1 day per week from home.
Early finish on Friday’s.
Excellent opportunities for further skills development and progression.
Typical duties for the Design Engineer will include:
- Design of special-purpose machinery from initial concept through to manufacture
- Create 3D models and produce 2D drawings for in-house manufacturing
- Produce Bill of Materials (BOMs)
- Provide technical design support to the manufacturing team.
- Supporting R&D Projects
- Liaising directly with customers and suppliers
- Experience in the design of machinery/equipment with movable parts
- Proficient in the use of 3D CAD packages such as SolidWorks or Autodesk Inventor
- Excellent attention to detail
- Able to communicate effectively with internal and external clients
Key Words: Design Engineer; CAD Engineer; Draughtsman; Draughtsperson; SolidWorks; Autodesk Inventor; Engineering; Mechanical