£30,000 to £40,000 Per Annum
We’re seeking a Design Engineer for a Process Engineering Consultancy.
The Design Engineer will support large scale projects across Food, Pharmaceutical, Chemical, Solvents, Cosmetics and Paint Manufacturing Industries.
The Design Engineer should be familiar with 2D & 3D CAD design packages.
About the Role:
This will be an office-based position, but the Design Engineer will be expected to visit customer sites to complete site measurements and surveys.
- Create 2D and 3D Designs from scratch
- Produce Mechanical, Pipework and Process Plant drawings
- Design Powder and Liquid Processing Equipment
- Produce plant and pipework layouts
- Support customer quotations by producing equipment specifications and detailed plant layouts
- Prepare Piping & Instrumentation Diagrams (P&ID’s)
About the Person:
Must hold at least 2 years’ experience in the design of process equipment such as Process Pipework, Vessels, Tanks, Mixers and Powered/Liquid Processing Plants.
- Competent producing 3D CAD Designs
- Experienced in the creation of P&ID’s
- Capable of conducting site measurements and surveys
- Holds excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Flexible to travel
- Qualified in Mechanical or Processing Engineering.
Basic salary between £30,000 to £40,000 pa (dependent on experience) + Benefits
Vacancy Ref: 2928