£42,000 Per Annum
Electrical Design Engineer
Office-Based in Blackburn
12pm finishes on Friday’s
Basic Salary up to £42,000 pa + Overtime, Company bonus, Private Healthcare and Life Insurance.
This is a great opportunity to join a business that has been supplying niche control systems to the global machinery market for the nearly 30 years. Their customers include leading manufacturers across the Food Manufacturing, FMCG Packaging, Chemical and Automotive sectors.
Occasional overseas travel is required for installation purposes.
Typical duties will include:
- The design of electrical control panels/control systems.
- The design and specification of PLC and Drive control systems.
- Writing functional design specifications based on user requirement specifications..
- The production of electrical schematic Diagrams using AutoCAD
- Ensure electrical designs are cost effective and fit for purpose.
- Create and maintain electrical/design documentation.
- Create accurate bills of materials and the specifying of parts.
- Liaise with suppliers, sub-contractors and customers when required.
- Supporting site activities such as Control Panel wiring, testing and installation.
Suitable applicants will hold the following skills and experience:
- Qualified in an Electrical or Electronic Engineering.
- Experienced in the design of Electrical Control Panels/Control Systems for manufacturing environments.
- Competent on AutoCAD or a similar CAD Software.
- A proactive individual with excellent communication skills.