£34,200 Per Annum
Electrical Maintenance Engineer
This is a great opportunity for an Electrical Maintenance Engineer to join one of the UK's leading manufacturers of premium Health Food Products.
The business operates in a sector seeing accelerated growth and to meet demand, they are currently investing in new machinery and production lines.
They also benefit from the financial support and guidance of their parent company with global sales in the region of £2Billion and state-of-the-art manufacturing facilities around the World.
Equipment on this site includes, but not limited to, Conveyors, Mixers, Blending, Filling & Capping Systems, Carton Erectors, Inspection Equipment and Packaging Machinery.
About the role:
- Working permanent Days - Monday to Friday
- Carrying out preventative and reactive maintenance
- Completing continuous improvement projects
- Supporting Electrical and mechanical installations
- General Site Services and building work.
About the person:
You must have experience working in a Food, Pharmaceutical or similar FMCG Manufacturing environment.
- Electrically biased with good mechanical skills.
- Good knowledge of Pneumatic and hydraulic systems
- Competent working on electrical distribution units
- Excellent Problem-solving skills
- PLC Fault Finding Skills.
Salary & Benefits:
- Basic Salary - £34,200pa
- Paid Overtime
- Bonus Scheme (Worth up to 3% of Salary)
- 23.5 Days Holiday + Bank Holidays
- Company Pension.