£48,000 to £55,000 Per Annum
An opportunity has arisen for an Engineering Manager to join a well-established family-owned business that supplies products to the further food manufacturing supply chain.
Reporting to the Head of Operations, the appointed Engineering Manager will lead a small-to-medium sized Engineering Team.
Other responsibilities will include:
- Develop, Implement, and monitor an effective planned maintenance system.
- Set Departmental KPI’s Targets.
- Attend daily, weekly and monthly management meetings.
- Manage the successful delivery of CAPEX Projects.
- Develop a Training Matrix to track skill levels and training needs of the team.
- Control of Maintenance, Labour & Project Budgets.
- Challenge dated perspectives and improve the culture of the engineering team.
Suitable applicants will hold the following skills & experience:
- At least 2 years of experience working at Engineering Supervisory/Engineering Management level.
- Proven engineering experience within a Food/FMCG Manufacturing Environment.
- Familiar with LEAN, TPM and C.I Tools.
- Excellent communication and people management skills.
- Competent working with CMMS and developing Planned Maintenance systems.
The company is offering a basic salary between £48,000 to £55,000 pa + Benefits.