£40,000 to £50,000 Per Annum
Cheshire (close to M6)
A family-owned food manufacturing business seeks a hands-on Engineering Manager to lead a newly formed Maintenance Department.
Located in Cheshire (close to the M6), this BRC accredited business has grown rapidly over the past few years, supported by significant investments in modern machinery and factory upgrades.
This is a fantastic opportunity for the appointed Engineering Manager to create and implement new maintenance procedures and take ownership of multiple Capex projects.
You will be leading the maintenance team by example and continued coaching, so you must be able to demonstrate a hands-on leadership style and the willingness to be on the tools when required.
Responsibilities will include:
- Lead and coordinate a team of 4 Shift Engineers.
- Develop and manage an effective planned maintenance System.
- Provide daily hands-on maintenance support.
- Set Departmental KPI’s
- Manage the successful delivery of CAPEX Projects.
- Identify potential training needs of the team.
- Control of Maintenance, Labour & Project Budgets.
About the Person:
- A background within a Food, Beverage or similar FMCG Manufacturing environment.
- 2 Years of experience at Engineering Team Leader or Engineering Management level.
- Proven ability to develop Planned Preventative Maintenance systems (PPM’s).
- A Multi-Skilled Engineer with strong electrical and fault-finding skills.
Salary & Benefits:
- Basic salary between £40,000 to £50,000 pa (dependant on experience)
- Company Pension
- Private Healthcare