Field Service Engineers, Installation & Commissioning
Car, Paid Overtime, Bonus, Pension etc
This is a great opportunity for a Multi-Skilled Engineer join the service team at one of the UK's leading suppliers of Packaging Machinery for the Food & FMCG Manufacturing Industries.
The business has made significant investments in product development, which has allowed them to take market-leading positions and achieve excellent year-on-year growth.
This is a home-based role, where the Field Service Engineer will visit customer sites throughout the UK, providing technical engineering support.
About the role:
- Attending customer breakdowns.
- Completing planned preventative maintenance/services activities.
- Machinery Fault Finding & Repair (Electrical & Mechanical), usually to component level.
- New machinery installation and commissioning.
- Part replacements, machinery modifications and upgrades.
- Provide training to customer operator and engineers.
- Offer technical support both on-site and by telephone.
- Completing services reports and associated paperwork.
About the Person:
- A Multi-Skilled Engineer with recognised qualifications in Electrical Engineering.
- Strong fault diagnostic skills.
- Excellent communication and organisational skills.
- PLC Skills - Fault Finding & Uploading Programs.
- Computer literate.
You must be flexible to travel throughout the UK and work away from home a few nights each week. You must also be flexible to work weekends when required.
Previous Field Service experience is not essential, however, you must be able to demonstrate a background working on production and packaging machinery within high-speed manufacturing environments.
Due to office duties, we are seeking someone that lives within a 60-mile radius from Slough (SL1).
Salary & Benefits:
- Expected Annual Earnings between £45,000 to £55,000 pa (Salary + Overtime + Bonus)
- Competitive Basic Salary
- Paid Overtime
- Bonus Scheme
- Company Car
- Company Pension
- 25 Days Holiday (plus Bank Holidays)