Field Service Engineers
An award-winning engineering firm seeks a Field Service Engineer.
With over 50 years’ experience, this business supplies engineered machinery to manufacturers of Food, Beverage, Pharmaceutical and Personal Care products.
As Field Service Engineer, you will provide technical support to clients. This will be a home-based position with extensive travel throughout the North of England region. You can expect to be home most evenings.
You will either be an experience Service Engineer or Maintenance Engineer working for a Food/FMCG Manufacturing site looking to move into a Field Service role.
We are currently only considering applications from candidates based in Yorkshire.
Typical duties will include:
- Installation and Commissioning of equipment on customers sites.
- Effectively responding to machinery breakdowns.
- Complete scheduled service work.
- Test & replace parts such as inverters, motors, panels and mechanical components.
- Provide machinery training to customers operators.
- Recommend and complete equipment upgrades.
- Calibration of machinery, ensuring its operating at peak efficiency.
Suitable applicants will hold the following skills and experiences:
- A Multi-Skilled Engineer
- Qualified in Electrical or Electronic Engineering.
- Experienced maintaining equipment within a Food/FMCG Manufacturing Industry.
- Strong electrical fault-finding skills. Must be able to diagnose faults using a Multimeter.
- Good PLC Skills (PLC Fault Finding/Uploading & Downloading Programmes)
Salary & Benefits:
With overtime and bonus, Service Engineer within this company earn upwards of £45,000 per year.
- Competitive Basic Salary
- Paid Door to Door
- Paid Overtime
- Bonus Scheme
- Company Vehicle
- Company Pension
- Private Healthcare