Field Service Engineers, Installation & Commissioning
£33,000 to £45,000 Per Annum
Field Service Engineer.
This is a fantastic opportunity for a Multi-Skilled Engineer to Join a profitable engineering company that is looking to expand its Service Department.
For over 20 years this business has been supplying state-of-the-art machinery to the Food Manufacturing industry
You will provide engineering support to Food Manufacturers throughout the UK. These companies produce many of the food brands you will recognise on supermarkets shelves and find in your cupboards at home.
You will deliver multi-skilled maintenance (electrical & Mechanical) on a wide range of food processing and packaging machinery.
The type of work will be varied from general servicing and breakdown attendance through to machinery installations, testing and commissioning.
About the Person:
You may already be a Service Engineer looking to join a stable business that can offer excellent progress and development opportunities, or a Site Maintenance Engineer looking to move into a Field Service role.
- A Multi-Skilled Engineer (Electrical & Mechanical Skills).
- Working knowledge of Pneumatics and hydraulic Systems.
- Holds strong fault diagnostic skills.
- Excellent communication skills.
- A friendly approachable person
Salary & Benefits:
- Expected Annual Earnings = circa £45,000 pa (including overtime)
- Basic Salary = circa £33,000 pa
- Paid Overtime
- Company Van
- Life Assurance
- Company Pension