Commissioning, Production Maintenance, Service & Installation
£38,000 to £43,000 Per Annum
Food Machinery business seeks a Gas Safe Field Service Engineer.
The Field Service Engineer can live anywhere within the UK, however, you must be flexible to work away from home and travel frequently.
About the Company:
An innovator and market leader in the supply of equipment and engineering solutions to the food manufacturing industry.
Part of a profitable group that can demonstrate excellent year-on-year growth and a turnover in excess of £1.3Billion.
Their equipment plays a critical role in the production of quality food products that we consume daily and recognise on supermarket shelf's.
The company continuous to invest in modern manufacturing techniques and product development, allowing their engineering teams to deliver innovative solutions to Food Manufacturers worldwide.
About the Role:
- Reporting to the UK Service Manager.
- Providing first-class service support on Ovens, Gas Burners and Production Machinery.
- Ensuring routine services and breakdown repairs are completed to customers satisfaction.
- Support machinery installations and commissioning projects.
- Delivering machinery upgrades and parts replacements.
- Mechanical and Electrical fault-finding.
- Technical Troubleshooting.
- Providing technical support and staff training to customers.
- Equipment calibration.
- Predominately working throughout the UK with some overseas travel on occasion.
- There is a requirement to work at least 1 weekend in 4 (dependent on workload).
About the Person:
- A qualified Gas Safe Engineer with experience working on industrial plant.
- Previous experience working with industrial ovens/package burners essential.
- Holds strong multi-skilled engineering skills (Mechanical & Electrical).
- Ability to read and interpret technical machinery drawings.
- Flexibility to work away from home.
- Excellent communication skills
- Food Industry experience would be preferred, but not essential.
Salary & Benefits:
- Expected annual earnings in the region of £50,000 - £60,000 pa.
- Basic salary between £38,000 - £43,000 pa (dependant on experience)
- Paid Overtime
- Company Van
- Contributory Pension Scheme
- Life Assurance
- 33 Days Holiday
- Fantastic training and career progression opportunities.