Field Service Engineers, Installation & Commissioning
£40,000 pa + Paid Overtime & Benefits
Home-Based - UK Wide
Field Service Engineer
Capital Equipment supplier seeks a mechanically biased Service Engineer.
With annual sales exceeding £50Million, this business is a leading supplier of high-value equipment to various manufacturing industries, including the Food Processing sector.
Typical duties will include:
- Service, Installation and Commissioning of machinery;
- Technical Troubleshooting;
- Delivering equipment training to customer employees;
- Supporting customers with machinery optimisation;
Suitable applicants will hold the following skills and experiences:
- Qualified to a minimum of ONC/HNC in Mechanical or Chemical Engineering;
- Experienced in maintaining Food processing plant and equipment;
- Analytical and problem-solving skills are essential;
- Confident in reading technical equipment drawings;
- Flexibility to travel overseas - Mainly across Europe.
Salary & Benefits:
- Basic Salary of £40,000 pa + Paid Overtime
- Bonus Scheme
- Life Assurance Scheme