Multi-Skilled Engineers, Electrical Engineers, Maintenance Engineers , Field Service Engineers, Mechanical Engineers, Installation & Commissioning
OTE £45K+, plus Company Vehicle, Pension & Private Healthcare
Field Service Engineer - West Yorkshire - OTE £45K+
As Field Service Engineer within this innovative machinery company, you will provide engineering support to manufacturers of Food & Beverage products around the North of England.
To be considered for this role, you will be a multi-skilled engineer with hands-on maintenance experience within a manufacturing environment, ideally working on production, packaging or inspection machinery.
You will be home-based, but to ensure the company can offer local customer support, we are only considering candidates based in the West Yorkshire area.
Typical duties will include:
- Installation and Commissioning of equipment on customers sites.
- Responding to machinery breakdowns.
- Delivering scheduled service/preventative maintenance.
- Testing & replacing parts.
- Recommend and complete equipment upgrades.
- Calibration of machinery
Salary & Benefits
Service Engineers within this company typically earn upwards of £45,000 per year based on the following salary & benefits package:
- Basic salary between £30,000 - £35,000 pa (dependent on experience)
- Paid Overtime
- Paid Travel Time (Door to Door)
- Quarterly Bonus Scheme
- Company Vehicle
- A very Competitive Pension Scheme
- Private Healthcare