Commissioning, Service & Installation
€40,000 to €60,000 Per Annum
Field Service Engineer
A leading supplier of Oilseed processing & extraction equipment seeks a Field Service Engineer.
Based in the Netherlands, the Field Service Engineer will travel globally to customer sites.
About the Role:
- Worldwide Travel – up to 50% travel.
- Service, Installation and Commissioning of machinery.
- Technical Troubleshooting.
- Provide equipment training to customer employees.
- Support customers with machinery optimisation.
About the Person:
- Experienced working within Food, Oilseed or Chemical Manufacturing Environments.
- Qualified in Mechanical or Chemical Engineering.
- Excellent problem solver.
- Confident reading technical equipment drawings.
- Flexible to travel internationally.
Salary & Benefits:
- Basic Salary between €40,000 to €60,000 pa (dependent on experience).
- Private Healthcare.
- Company Pension.
- Excellent training and development opportunities.