Commissioning, Production Maintenance, Service & Installation
£30,000 to £50,000 Per Annum
Paid Overtime & Other Benefits
About the company:
- A pioneering engineering group with a 50-year history.
- They design and supply capital equipment to the international Canmaking market.
- The business has benefited from excellent year-on-year growth, which has been supported by strategic partnerships and acquisitions.
About the role:
- Travelling to customer sites on an international level.
- Repair, maintain and install production machinery across the canmaking industry.
- Completing Parts and Tooling Changes
- Machinery refurbishments and upgrades.
- PLC Fault Finding, Checking Inputs and outputs, Minor Programme modifications
- Prepare reports on completed works and improvement suggestions.
- Delivering customer staff training.
About the Person:
- A competent Multi-Skilled Engineer with hands-on knowledge of Electrical and Mechanical Engineering.
- Excellent problem solver.
- Holds strong English Language communication skills.
- A Team Player, who is open to new ideas.
Salary & Benefits:
- Basic salary between £30,000,000 to £50,000 pa (depended on experience).
- Paid Overtime.
- Contributory Company Pension.
- Additional Excellent Benefits.
Vacancy Ref: 3005