Commissioning, Production Maintenance, Service & Installation
Home Based, UK
Field Service Engineer
About the Company:
- A leader in the manufacture of equipment for the Food Processing market.
- A pioneering engineering firm backed with a 100+ year history.
- Year-on-year growth with a global client base.
About the Role:
- Worldwide Travel – up to 50% travel.
- Service, Installation and Commissioning of machinery.
- Technical Troubleshooting.
- Provide equipment training to customer employees.
- Support customers with machinery optimisation.
About the Person:
- Qualified to a minimum of ONC/HNC in Mechanical or Chemical Engineering.
- Experienced maintaining food processing plant and equipment.
- Holds strong communications skills.
- The ability to establish and maintain strong relationships with customers.
- Analytical and problem-solving skills are essential.
- Confident reading technical equipment drawings.
- Flexible to travel internationally.
- Lives within a 3 hour drive from York, North Yorkshire.
Salary & Benefits:
- Competitive Basic Salary.
- Bonus Scheme.
- Private Healthcare.
- Excellent training and development opportunities.