Commissioning, Service & Installation
£30,000 to £45,000 Per Annum
Regional Field Service Engineer
The Field Service Engineer can expect to be home most evenings, however, you will travel extensively throughout Home Counties and the East Midlands regions.
About the Company:
- An award-winning engineering business with a global network.
- A supplier of Production, Inspection and Conveyor systems for the Food/FMCG industries.
About the Role:
- Installation and Commissioning of equipment on customers sites.
- Effectively responding to machinery breakdowns.
- Complete scheduled service work in accordance with aftersales agreements.
- Fault finding to component level on analogue electronics.
- Test & replace parts such as inverters, motors, panels and mechanical components.
- Provide machinery training to customers personnel.
- Recommend and complete equipment upgrades.
- Calibration of machinery, ensuring its operating at peak efficiency.
About the Person:
- A Multi-Skilled, Electrically Biased Engineer.
- Qualified in Electrical or Electronic Engineering.
- Experienced maintaining equipment within a Food/FMCG Manufacturing Industry.
- Strong electrical fault-finding skills. Must be able to diagnose faults using a Multimeter.
- Holds good PLC Skills (Fault Finding & uploading/downloading programmes)
- Good communication skills.
Salary & Benefits:
- On-Target-Earnings between £40,000 to £45,000 pa
- Competitive Basic Salary
- Paid Overtime
- Bonus Scheme
- Company Car
- Company Pensions (11% Employer Contributions)
- Private Healthcare