Field Service Engineers, Installation & Commissioning
South East, England
An award-winning machinery business seeks a Field Service Engineer.
With over 50 years’ experience, this company supplies machinery to manufacturers of Food, Beverage, Pharmaceutical manufacturing industry.
As a Field based Service Engineer, you will provide technical support to customer in the South of England. This will be a home-based position and you can expect to be home most evenings.
You will either be an experienced Service Engineer or Maintenance Engineer working for a Food/FMCG Manufacturing site looking to move into a Field Service role.
Typical duties will include:
- Installation and Commissioning of equipment on customers sites.
- Effectively responding to machinery breakdowns.
- Complete scheduled service work.
- Test & replace parts such as inverters, motors, panels and mechanical components.
- Provide machinery training to customers operators.
- Recommend and complete equipment upgrades.
- Calibration of machinery, ensuring its operating at peak efficiency.
Suitable applicants will hold the following skills and experiences:
- A Multi-Skilled Engineer
- Qualified in Electrical or Electronic Engineering.
- Experienced maintaining equipment within a Food/FMCG Manufacturing Industry.
- Strong electrical fault-finding skills. Must be able to diagnose faults using a Multimeter.
- Good PLC Skills (PLC Fault Finding/Uploading & Downloading Programmes)
Salary & Benefits:
- On-Target-Earnings upwards of £45,000 per year
- Basic salary between £30,000 - £35,000 pa
- Paid Overtime
- Paid Travel Time (Door to Door)
- Bonus Scheme
- Company Vehicle
- Company Pension
- Private Healthcare