Field Service Engineers, Installation & Commissioning
An award-winning machinery business seeks a Field Service Engineer.
With over 50 years’ experience, this company supplies machinery to manufacturers of Food, Beverage, Pharmaceutical manufacturing industry.
As a Field based Service Engineer, you will provide technical support to clients. This will be a home-based position with travel throughout the North of England region. You can expect to be home most evenings.
You will either be an experienced Service Engineer or Maintenance Engineer working for a Food/FMCG Manufacturing site looking to move into a Field Service role.
We are currently only considering applications from candidates based in West Yorkshire.
Typical duties will include:
- Installation and Commissioning of equipment on customers sites.
- Effectively responding to machinery breakdowns.
- Complete scheduled service work.
- Test & replace parts such as inverters, motors, panels and mechanical components.
- Provide machinery training to customers operators.
- Recommend and complete equipment upgrades.
- Calibration of machinery, ensuring its operating at peak efficiency.
Suitable applicants will hold the following skills and experiences:
- A Multi-Skilled Engineer
- Qualified in Electrical or Electronic Engineering.
- Experienced maintaining equipment within a Food/FMCG Manufacturing Industry.
- Strong electrical fault-finding skills. Must be able to diagnose faults using a Multimeter.
- Good PLC Skills (PLC Fault Finding/Uploading & Downloading Programmes)
Salary & Benefits:
- On-Target-Earnings upwards of £45,000 per year
- Basic salary between £30,000 - £35,000 pa (dependent on experience)
- Paid Overtime
- Paid Travel Time (Door to Door)
- Bonus Scheme
- Company Vehicle
- Company Pension
- Private Healthcare