Multi-Skilled Engineers, Electrical Engineers, Maintenance Engineers , Field Service Engineers
Competitive Basic Salary + Paid Overtime + Bonus + Vehicle
Field Service & Support Engineer
For over a decade, this independent engineering business has been manufacturing and supplying high-quality machinery products for the UK’s Food & Drink Manufacturing Industry.
A growing company, they are on target to hit 20% year-on-year growth, which has been supported by significant investments across new products, research & development, and the appointment of key personnel.
Typical duties for the Field Service & Support Engineer will include:
- Installation and Commissioning of equipment on customers sites
- Responding to machinery breakdowns
- Delivering scheduled service/preventative maintenance
- Supporting the workshop on machinery refurbishments and upgrades
- Factory Acceptance Testing
- Fault diagnostics and repairs
- Replacing parts and components
- Calibration of machinery
Suitable applicants will hold the following skills and experience:
You must be qualified in Electrical/Electronic Engineering and hold good mechanical skills.
Previous experience working as a Field Service Engineer would be ideal, but not essential. However, you should be able to demonstrate engineering maintenance experience within a Food, Beverage, Pharmaceutical or similar FMCG manufacturing environment.
This is a home-based role with daily visits to customer sites and the manufacturing facility. To ensure the delivery of local customer support, you will ideally live within one of the following counties: Northamptonshire; Leicestershire; Cambridgeshire; Bedfordshire or Buckinghamshire.
Salary & Benefits:
- Progression Opportunities
- Competitive Basic Salary
- Paid Overtime
- Company Bonus
- Paid Travel Time (Door to Door)
- Company Vehicle