Refrigeration Design, Refrigeration Engineers, Site Services/Utilities Engineers, Refrigeration Management, Site Services/Utilities Management, Field Service Engineers, Installation & Commissioning, Refrigeration (Industrial), Site Services & Utilities
£35,000 to £40,000 Per Annum
vehicle, door to door travel at overtime rates, standby retainer, overtime
Industrial Refrigeration Engineer
We are keen to hear from experienced Ammonia and CO2 Industrial Refrigeration Engineers in the south of England for a role that will involve servicing sites around the M3, M4, and West of the M25. The business is a leader within the design, build and service of a wide range of Industrial Refrigeration Systems. They can offer a progressive engineering career with great training opportunities.
- Responsible for the service and breakdown repairs on industrial refrigeration plant.
- Providing planned, preventative & reactive works to target markets, specifically Food Production, Food Distribution and Industrial Processing sectors.
- Working on Ammonia Refrigerant systems and HFC/HCFC Systems.
- Carry out Electrical and Mechanical Engineering Maintenance.
- Completing new plant installations.
- Investigate upgrade and investment opportunities.
- Diagnosis and repair of defects.
- Ensure all regulatory paperwork is completed correctly.
- A qualified Refrigeration Engineer with Ammonia certification and experience of maintaining industrial refrigeration plant and process cooling systems operating on HFC, CO2 & Ammonia refrigerants.
- An excellent Problem Solver.
- Experienced in the maintenance of industrial refrigeration using NH3 and CO2.
- Good experience with HFC systems.
- Strong communication skills.
Salary & Benefits
- On-Target-Earnings: £45,000 pa to £50,000 pa
- Basic salary: £39,000 pa to £40,000 pa (including standby retainer)
- Door to Door travel at Overtime Rates
- Company Van (also available for private use)
- Company Pension
- Life Assurance
- 33 Days Holiday (Including Bank Holidays). Ref: 3182
Due to the location of the customer-base, applicants for this role should live in one of the following Counties: Hampshire, Wiltshire, Berkshire, Middlesex, Oxfordshire, Buckinghamshire, Hertfordshire, Surrey, West Sussex.