£37,000 to £42,000 Per Annum
Company Van, Paid Overtime, Pension etc
Industrial Refrigeration Engineer
The Industrial Refrigeration Engineer will mainly be covering customers based in the Midlands.
This business designs, builds and services a wide range of Industrial Refrigeration Systems.
They can offer a progressive engineering career with fantastic training opportunities.
About the Role:
- Responsible for the service and breakdown repairs on industrial refrigeration plant.
- Supporting the Food Production, Food Distribution and Industrial Processing sectors.
- Working on Ammonia Refrigerant systems and HFC/HCFC Systems.
- Carry out Electrical and Mechanical Engineering Maintenance.
- Completing new plant installations.
- Investigate upgrade and investment opportunities.
- Diagnosis and repair of defects.
- Ensure all regulatory paperwork is completed correctly.
About the Person:
- A qualified Refrigeration Engineer with Ammonia certification.
- An excellent Problem Solver.
- Experienced in the maintenance of industrial refrigeration using NH3 and CO2.
- Good experience with HFC systems.
- Holds strong communication skills.
Salary & Benefits:
- On-Target-Earnings: £40,000 to £50,000+
- Basic salary: £37,000 to £42,000 pa (including £3K on call pay)
- Company Van (also available for private use)
- Company Pension
- Life Assurance
- 33 Days Holiday (Including Bank Holidays)