Project Engineers, Field Service Engineers, Installation & Commissioning, Project Engineering, Process Engineering
£35,000 to £40,000 Per Annum
25 days holiday
Installation and Commissioning Engineer – HOME BASED
Salary: £35,000 pa - £40,000 pa
This award-winning Leeds based machinery manufacturing business is on a mission to design, build and support it’s customers with leading-edge machinery. Due to continuing growth, the business has created a new role for an Installation and Commissioning Engineer.
Duties will revolve around the installation, commissioning, repair and service of high-value capital equipment on customer’s sites. This will include:
· Working at various UK sites, within the Food & Drink sector.
· Providing hands-on support to customers, addressing manufacturing challenges.
· Update of technical information relating to machine performance and installation.
· Completion of site visit documents and project milestone reports.
· Machinery Fault finding, breakdowns and servicing.
· Control panel / system fault finding.
· Work with the technical support team to establish root cause of failures.
· Develop, implement and monitor the use of installed machinery and technologies.
·I mplement best practices, constantly looking to improve machine performance.
· Help develop new machine technology pipeline, driving continuous improvement.
· Use data analytical tools and develop automation to drive performance.
· Lead and provide best practice with respect to the integration of machinery.
· Provide technical input and advice to customers regarding machine usage.
· Support new machine innovations, working with development teams.
· Attend both inhouse and external training courses.
· Apprentice-trained Engineer with experience in a similar Field Service / Installation / Commissioning role.
· This role may also suit a Maintenance Engineer looking for a change of direction
· Strong technical aptitude with experience in mechanical or electrical engineering.
· Some experience with electrical and controls systems.
· Ability to understand process flow diagrams, P&IDs, and process controls.
· Knowledge of process equipment, production methods, Lean methodologies and Manufacturing SOP’s.
· Experience of equipment commissioning within a Food, Printing or FMCG environment.
· Willingness to travel Overseas as the individual appointed will take on 6 foreign trips per year, each trip lasting 2-3 weeks.
· Able to visit the company's site in West Yorkshire when not visiting customers.
Salary: £35,000 pa - £40,000 pa + Benefits. Ref 3269