Multi-Skilled Engineers, Maintenance Engineers , Field Service Engineers, Mechanical Engineers, Installation & Commissioning
£40,000 Per Annum
Basic salary £40,000 pa + Paid Overtime, Bonus & Other Benefits
North West England
Installation, Commissioning & Service Engineer
The appointed person will travel the World to support machinery Installation, Commissioning, and refurbishment projects.
This exciting opportunity is with a growing engineering firm that supplies high-value equipment to a fast-paced sector of the manufacturing industry.
To be considered for this position, you must live within a 2hr drive from Greater Manchester and should be flexible to travel globally.
About the Role:
- Supervise machinery installations and third-party contractors.
- Pre-commissioning checks and testing.
- Finalise any remaining jobs to get the equipment ready for start-up.
- Commissioning of bespoke machinery around the world, ensure mechanical, process and electrical functions perform to the required specification.
- Troubleshooting and resolving technical problems that arise.
- Provide regular updates on installation and commissioning progress.
- Providing aftermarket service support when required.
- Make recommendations on new products or potential equipment upgrades.
- Carrying out on-site training with customer personnel.
- Produce regular reports on Site Activities and ensuring all documentation is completed correctly.
Suitable applicants will hold the following skills and experience:
- A Mechanically Biased Engineer with good knowledge of Electrical Engineering principles.
- Previous experience in the installation, commissioning and servicing of capital equipment.
- Flexibility to travel overseas.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
Salary & Benefits:
- Basic salary £40,000 pa + Paid Overtime.
- Bonus Scheme
- Company Pension
- Life Assurance
- Business Class Flights