Commissioning, Continuous Improvements, Production Maintenance, Service & Installation
£38,000 to £45,000 Per Annum
+ Car/Allowance, Healthcare, Pension & Other Benefits
Capital Equipment business seeks a permanent Installation, Commissioning and Service Engineer.
The Installation, Commissioning and Service Engineer with support UK and Overseas Customers.
About the Company:
- They design, build and supply advanced production and packaging machinery.
- Considered a one-stop-shop for machinery across a broad range of Food & FMCG applications.
- An award-winning engineering firm with international operations.
About the Role:
- Machinery Installation & Commissioning (65%)
- Breakdown Response and Scheduled Maintenance (35%)
- Electrical and Mechanical Fault Finding.
- Providing operational and basic servicing training to customer employees.
- Being the face of the company and promoting full machinery range and aftersales parts.
- UK Travel (50%), Overseas Travel (50%)
- Work an average of 11 weekends per year.
About the Person:
- Electrically Biased with strong mechanical skills
- PLC Fault Finding and PC Software skills will be an advantage
- Can demonstrate at least 2 years’ experience of machinery installation, commissioning and maintenance.
- Possesses strong fault diagnostic skills.
- Holds recognised qualifications in Electrical and/or Mechanical Engineering.
- Basic salary between £38,000 to £45,000 pa (dependant on experience)
- Company Car/Car Allowance
- Weekend Work Allowance
- Contributory Pension
- Private Healthcare
- Life Assurance
- 23 Days Holidays + Bank Holidays