Mechanical Fitters, Multi-Skilled Engineers, Maintenance Engineers , Field Service Engineers, Mechanical Engineers, Installation & Commissioning, Welders & Fabricators, Machinery Build & Assembly, Welding & Fabrication
This is fantastic opportunity to join a growing Engineering business that designs and manufactures high-quality equipment for the global Food Manufacturing industry.
This position will cover 70% workshop activities and 30% Travel (Installations).
Typical duties will include:
- Supervise and monitor the installation of Capital Equipment.
- Supervise and coordinate on-site teams (company employees & contractors).
- Supporting workshop, manufacturing and assembly activities.
- Providing hands-on support with machinery alignment and on-site installation.
- Carry out Pre-Installation and Post-Installation checks to identify potential issues.
- Providing remote installation assistance when required.
- Installation Report Writing.
- Offer technical support to machinery manufacturers prior to installation.
Suitable applicants will hold the following skills and experience:
- Mechanical Engineer with good Machinery Assembly, Installation and Fitting skills.
- Working knowledge of Welding & Fabrication methods.
- Ability to direct small teams of people.
- Excellent communication skills.
Salary & Benefits:
- Competitive basic salary with additional earnings potential
- 22 Days Holiday + Bank Holidays
- Company Pension Scheme