Field Service Engineers, Installation & Commissioning
£40,000 to £55,000 Per Annum
Due to significant growth, a profitable Capital Equipment business is looking to expand its Installation Team with the appointment of a new Installation Supervisor.
About the Company:
- A leading supplier of Production and Process Machinery.
- Operates across multiple industries such as Food Processing, Speciality Chemicals, Energy and Pharmaceuticals.
- Owned by a global industrial equipment group.
Typical duties for the Installation Supervisor role will include:
- Supervise contractors and monitor the installation of Capital Equipment.
- Supervise and coordinate sub-contractor teams.
- Ensure installations are carried out safely, on time and within budget.
- Ensure all site rules and Health & Safety standards are observed during installations.
- Carry out site inspections to check works are being carried out safely and to plan.
- Inspect assembled equipment to insure proper installation.
- Perform fabricated equipment inspections.
- Assist with Pre-Commissioning and Commissioning activities.
- Prepare installation reports for all on-site activities and recommended actions.
- Offer technical support to machinery manufacturers prior to installation.
Suitable applications will hold the following skills and experience:
- Experienced in the installation of large capital equipment.
- Excellent working knowledge of fabrication processes.
- Ability to read and interpret technical drawings and diagrams.
- Good report writing skills.
- Sound Health & Safety knowledge.
Salary & Benefits:
- Basic salary between £40,000 - £55,000 pa (dependent on experience)
- Company Bonus Scheme (Last year this paid out double the expected rate)
- Competitive Pension Scheme
- 28 Days Holiday
Travel Commitments & Place of Work:
- Due to office commitments, applications must live within 2hrs drive from Hull, East Yorkshire.
- You should expect to be working away from home at least 50% of the time.
- Average site visits would be in the region of 3 Weeks, although jobs can range from 1 week up to 8 weeks.
Key Words: Installation Supervisor, Installation Engineer, Mechanical, Fabrication, Fabricated, Fabricator, Welding, Assembly