Project Engineers, Project Managers, Field Service Engineers, Installation & Commissioning, Project Engineering
A profitable Capital Equipment business is looking to expand its Installation Team with the appointment of a new Installation Supervisor.
About the Company:
- A leading supplier of Production and Process Machinery.
- Operates across multiple industries such as Food, Chemical and Rubber Manufacturing.
- Owned by a global industrial equipment group.
Typical duties for the Installation Supervisor role will include:
- Supervise and monitor the installation of Capital Equipment.
- Supervise and coordinate sub-contractor teams.
- Ensure installations are carried out safely, on time and within budget.
- Provide hands-on support to assemble, align, install, repair and upgrade equipment.
- Ensure all site rules and Health & Safety standards are observed during installations.
- Carry out site inspections to check works are being carried out safely and to plan.
- Inspect assembled equipment to insure proper installation.
- Carry out Pre-Installation and Post-Installation checks to identify potential issues.
- Prepare detailed installation reports for all on-site activities and recommended actions.
- Offer technical support to machinery manufacturers prior to installation.
Suitable applications will hold the following skills and experience:
- Experienced in the installation of large capital equipment.
- Excellent working knowledge of sheet metal fabrication processes.
- Hands-on mechanical maintenance and repair skills.
- Ability to read and interpret technical drawings and diagrams.
- Good report writing skills.
- Sound Health & Safety knowledge.
Salary & Benefits:
Installation Supervisors within this business typically achieve P60 Earnings between £50,000 to £70,000 per year.
- Basic salary between £35,000 - £38,000 pa
- Paid Overtime
- Working Away Allowances
- Pension Scheme
- Life Assurance
Travel Commitments & Place of Work
You will be Home-Based (anywhere in the UK), but you must be flexible to travel overseas extensively. Installation projects are mostly European based, but they can be anywhere throughout the EMEA Region (Europe, the Middle East and Africa).
You should expect to be working away from home at least 50% of the time. Average site visits would be for 4 Weeks, although jobs can range from 1 week up to 8 weeks. You will also be expected to visit the UK Head Office 1-2 times each year.