Project Engineers, Project Managers, Project Engineering, Process Engineering
Junior Project Engineer
Join a progressive business that tackles complex process engineering problems for the UK’s Food & Drink Manufacturing Industry.
This growing engineering company design and deliver capital projects relating to food processing equipment such as Process Pipework, CIP Systems, Tanks & Vessels, Mixing equipment etc.
As Junior Project Engineer, they can offer you excellent training and further development opportunities including external courses in Project Management and Health & Safety. They are also offering a competitive salary, plus a yearly bonus, company vehicle and additional benefits.
Typical duties as Junior Project Engineer will include:
- Supporting capital equipment process from initial concept through to completion;
- Help to manage the day-to-day delivery of projects;
- Leading your own small to medium-sized projects;
- Participating in the validation and handover processes for capital projects;
- Attending Project Kick-Off and Progress Meetings;
- Liaising with customers, suppliers and internal engineering teams;
To be considered for this role, you must be able to demonstrate a good level of knowledge of process engineering and process equipment such as volumetric flow rates, pumps, valves and process pipework.
Applicants will also be able to demonstrate the following:
- Qualified to HNC/HNC/Degree level within a relevant Engineering discipline;
- A passionate, highly motivated and energetic engineer;
- High attention to detail;
- Enjoys a challenge and promotes a can-do attitude;
- Good time management and planning and organisational skills;
- Able to use own initiative and work to tight deadlines;
- Excellent problem solving and communication skills;
- Full UK Driving Licence;
Some experience in CAD and 3D Software would be beneficial.