Production Maintenance, Service & Installation
£40,000 Per Annum
International Food Manufacturing group seeks a Mult-Skilled Maintenance Engineer for its manufacturing facilities based in Greater Manchester.
About the role:
- Responding to Machinery breakdowns.
- Completing PPM Schedules.
- Fault finding on Electrical and Mechanical Equipment.
- Electrical repair and installations.
- Maintenance of Packaging & Inspection Machinery.
- Maintenance of steam vessels, Aseptic tanks and CIP Systems.
- Working Pneumatic and Hydraulics Systems.
About the Person:
- Holds recognised electrical engineering qualifications.
- Experienced working within high-speed Manufacturing Environments.
- Competent working on Sensors, Pumps, Motors, Gearboxes, Inverters, hydrualics and pneumatics.
Week 1 - Monday to Friday (6am to 2pm)
Week 2 - Monday to Friday (2pm to 10pm)
Week 1 - Monday to Friday (10pm to 6am)
Salary & Benefits:
Basic salary circa £40,000 pa (dependant on experience)