Multi-Skilled Engineers, Electrical Engineers, Maintenance Engineers
£38,000 to £42,000 Per Annum
Maintenance Engineer - Days
Food Manufacturing business seeks Multi-Skilled Maintenance Engineer with an Electrical Bias.
Working 12hr Day Shifts – 5.30am to 5.30pm - Rotating Shift Pattern
Salary & Benefits:
- Basic salary between £38,000 to £42,000 pa
- Paid Overtime
- 25 Days Holiday + Bank Holidays
- Life Assurance
- Staff Discount on products (up to 70%)
- Gym Membership
- Cycle to Work Scheme
About the Company:
For the past 25 years, this fast-growing business has been manufacturing food produced that encourages and supports healthier lifestyles.
Their products are sold by UK’s major retailers, specialist retailers and though on-line retailers.
Typical duties for the Maintenance Engineer will include:
- Electrical and mechanical maintenance on high-speed production and packaging machinery
- Responding to emergency breakdowns
- Supporting the development of planned maintenance schedules
- Supporting site Projects (machinery refurbishments and new installations)
- Carry out Electrical and mechanical installations
- Ensuring correct set up of production lines to maximise output
- Ensuring that all necessary spare parts, materials and equipment are available
About the Person:
- An Electrically Biased Maintenance Engineer with good Mechanical Skills
- Previous experience working within a manufacturing environment.
- Good PLC Fault-Finding skills
- Experienced working on pneumatics and hydraulics systems