£36,000 to £38,000 Per Annum
The Maintenance Engineer will be electrical biased with good mechanical skills.
About the role:
- Responding to Machinery breakdowns.
- Completing PPM Schedules.
- Fault finding on Electrical and Mechanical Equipment.
- Electrical repair and installations.
- Maintenance of Packaging & Inspection Machinery.
- Maintenance of steam vessels, Aseptic tanks and CIP Systems.
- Working Pneumatic and Hydraulics Systems.
About the Person:
- Electrical Biased with good Mechanical Skills.
- Holds recognised electrical engineering qualifications.
- Experienced within Manufacturing Environments.
- Competent working on Sensors, Pumps, Motors and Inverters.
- Double Days (No Nights)
- 1 Week of Early Shifts / 1 Week of Late Shifts.
- Week 1 - Monday to Friday (6am to 3pm)
- Week 2 - Tuesday to Friday (2pm to 10pm) & Saturday (7am to 3pm)
Salary & Benefits:
- Basic salary between £36,000 to £38,000 pa (dependant on experience)
- Private Healthcare
- Life Assurance
Vacancy Ref: 3002