Multi-Skilled Engineers, Electrical Engineers, Maintenance Engineers
£35,000 to £4,000 Per Annum
Basic salary between £35,000 to £40,000 pa
Days – Rotating Day Shifts (6am to 4pm)
Are you an Electrically Biased Maintenance Engineer that would like to join an expanding Food Production & Packaging business?
Are you confident your engineering skills and manufacturing experience can add value within a newly formed engineering department and help set the stage for future growth by supporting capital projects?
If you responded yes to these questions and are flexible to work rotating Day Shifts, this exciting opportunity could be your next engineering career move.
About the role:
- Provide multi-skilled support across Food Production & Packaging Machinery.
- Respond to production breakdowns.
- Complete planned maintenance schedules
- Electrical Fault Finding & Installations.
- Control System Fault Finding.
- Replace sensors, motors, belts, bearings and pumps.
- Carry out general building maintenance.
- Supporting Capital Projects (New Machinery, Upgrades and Plant Modifications)
About the Person:
- An Electrically Biased Engineer with good mechanical skills.
- Experienced working within a manufacturing environment.
- Works well with others and independently.
- Holds a track record of using their own initiative to make maintenance improvements.