£33,000 to £37,000 Per Annum
Multi-Skilled Maintenance Engineer
A large Food Manufacturing business seeks a Multi-Skilled Maintenance Engineer.
The Maintenance Engineer will work a 4 on 4 off shift pattern.
Excellent training and development opportunities will be offered to the Maintenance Engineer.
About the Company:
- A progressive business and manufacturer of consumer goods.
- Investors in state-of-the-art machinery and maintenance systems.
- Proven track record in the development of engineering personnel.
About the Position:
- Reporting the to the Engineering Team Leader.
- Electrical and Mechanical maintenance
- Working on high-speed production and packaging machinery.
- Responding to machinery breakdowns.
- Completing planned preventative maintenance schedules (PPM).
- Improving machinery efficiency and reducing production downtime.
- PLC Fault Finding.
- General repairs on robotic systems.
- Maintaining Motors, Gearboxes, Bearings, Sprockets and Chain Drives.
- Working on Hydraulic and Pneumatic Systems.
- Support site projects and new equipment installations
About the Person:
- Must have previous experience working within a high-speed manufacturing environment.
- Competent delivering multi-skilled engineering maintenance.
- Holds strong fault diagnostic skills.
- Takes a proactive approach to continuous improvements.
- Completed an approved Engineering Apprenticeship or holds Engineering qualifications.
Basic Salary between £33,000 to £37,000 pa (dependant on experience), plus Paid Overtime & Company Pension.
Working 12 hours shifts on a 4 on 4 off shift pattern (4 Days, 4 Off, 4 Nights, 4 Off)