Multi-Skilled Engineers, Electrical Engineers, Maintenance Engineers , Mechanical Engineers
£37,500 Per Annum
Van + Fuel Card
A successful food manufacturing business is currently looking for a Maintenance Engineer to join the engineering team. They are a leading manufacturing business who focus on supplying their customers in Retail, Manufacturing, and Foodservice.
Shift: Monday to Friday. Option to work AM and PM Shift Rotating; Or work Permanent PM shift.Working as part of a small team of Engineers, you will play a key role in improving efficiencies across two production sites situated in North Yorkshire, with a Company van provided.
You will carry out planned preventative maintenance, completing tasks to a high standard. You will also be responsible for supervising contractors on site to ensure they meet high standards and are working in accordance with site health and safety procedures.
Specifically, you will:
- Respond to breakdowns quickly to enable production lines to continue operation.
- Run an effective programme of PPM
- Keep up-to-date records of repairs and identify opportunities to reduce downtime and maintenance costs
- Diagnose faults and apply solutions to stop re-occurring breakdowns.
- Ensure compliance with all customers audit requirements.
Applicants can be either Mechanically or Electrically biased and should have good hands-on mechanical and electrical knowledge gained from within a Food Manufacturing or similar fast-moving environment.
Salary & Benefits
- Salary of £37,500 pa
- Company Van and fuel card. Van may be used on weekends with permission.
- Death in service
- Occasional overtime on weekends
If you are a Maintenance Engineer looking for an exciting opportunity with a reputable well-established company, we encourage you to apply for this position. Ref 3415
This role is commutable from: Bedale, Leeming Bar, Northallerton, Scotton, Richmond, Thirsk, Ripon, Leyburn, Masham, Boroughbridge, Darlington, Stockton-on-Tees, Middlesborough.