Process Engineering, Design Engineers
£35,000 to £45,000 Per Annum
Hessle, East Yorkshire
Mechanical Design Engineer
We are looking for a Mechanical Design Engineer to join one of the UK’s leading suppliers of Process Plant and Equipment to the Food Processing sector.
This expanding business can offer you the opportunity to be part of a highly skilled engineering team with excellent resources available to them, as well as fantastic career development prospects.
This is a permanent position reporting to the Design Office Manager.
As Mechanical Design Engineer, you will be responsible for designing and developing process plant and equipment such as pipework, pressure vessels, evaporators, heat exchangers, and associated mechanical and conveying systems.
Typical duties will include:
- Producing detailed 2D Drawings, 3D Models and Fabrication Drawings
- Preparing Plant Layouts, Piping Schematics and Pressure Vessel designs
- Process & Instrumentation Diagrams (P&ID’s)
- Creating Bill of Materials
- Writing technical reports and maintain detailed project records
- Checking engineering drawings for compliance
Salary & Benefits:
- Basic salary between £35,000 to £45,000 pa (salary level dependent on experience)
- Company Bonus
- Competitive Pension Scheme