£35,000 to £45,000 Per Annum
Mechanical Design Engineer
£35,000 - £45,000 pa + Overtime & Additional Benefits
- A highly profitable engineering firm.
- World leaders in the design of Food Processing and Packaging Machinery.
- All equipment is manufactured in-house within a purpose-built facility.
- Their customers include SME’s and International Blue-Chip Food & Beverage Manufacturers.
- Supporting the delivery of turnkey projects through the design and development of bespoke process equipment.
- Liaising with Sales and Project teams to interpret customer requirements.
- Utilise various CAD Packages to produce detailed 2D & 3D machinery designs and subsequent manufacturing drawings.
- Creating the Bills of Materials.
- Checking existing designs for potential flaws and recommending improvements.
- Sourcing components and preparing technical drawings for proposals.
- Previous experience in the design of process machinery, fluid systems, production machinery or other capital equipment for the Food & Drinks Industry.
- Proficient user of SolidWorks or Autodesk Inventor
- Proficient user of AutoCAD
- Capable of carrying out design calculations.
- Holds excellent communication skills.