£35,000 to £39,000 Per Annum
Mechanical Design Engineer
We’re recruiting a Mechanical Design Engineer for a Cheshire based Engineering Firm
The business designs, builds and services high-speed production and packaging machinery.
Their equipment is supplied to Food & Drink Manufacturers around the World.
Each project is bespoke and can involve anything from minor modifications to customers’ existing equipment or the design of new engineering solutions and machines.
About the Role:
- Producing layouts and detailed drawings using 2D and 3D CAD Software.
- Designing machinery solutions that meet the customers specifications and
- Preparing Bill of Materials (BOM’s) and Manufacturing drawings.
- Look for opportunities to reduce costs in the design and manufacturing process.
- Occasional attend customer site visits to support sales and project teams.
About the Person:
- A strong engineering background in the design of stainless steel equipment for the Food & Drink Industry, or a similar FMCG Manufacturing sector.
- Proficient in the use of 2D and 3D CAD Packages. Ideally, you will have working knowledge of Autodesk Inventor, but the company will also consider SolidWorks experience.
- Holds Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
Pay & Benefits:
- Basic salary between £35,000 to £39,000 pa (dependent on experience)
- Company Bonus
- Company Pension
- Additional Company Benefits.
Vacancy Ref: 3009