£30,000 to £40,000 Per Annum
Mechanical Design Engineer
A supplier of Process Plant and equipment is seeking a Mechanical Design Engineer.
Their customers include some of the UK’s most recognisable Food Brands.
The Mechanical Design Engineer’s work will range from small £500 design modification jobs through to multi-million-pound turnkey projects.
About the role:
- Designing new process plant (Tanks, Vessels, Pipework etc) and associated fabrication work.
- Making modification to existing designs and customers equipment.
- Creating 2D and 3D Designs, Models and Manufacturing Drawings.
- Develop Piping & Instrumentation Diagrams (P&ID’s).
- Liaising with Project Managers, In-House Manufacturing Teams and Customers.
- Follow projects through to completion to ensure accuracy of design and manufacture.
- Developing engineering solutions that will help customers to enhance manufacturing methods and reduced produce costs.
About the Person:
- You will have a strong engineering design background within a relevant manufacturing Industry (Food, Beverages, Pharmaceuticals, Chemicals etc)
- Experienced producing detailed designs for process pipework and process plant.
- Competent using 3D Design Software such as Autodesk Inventor or SolidWorks.Experienced in the creation of P&ID’s
Pay & Benefits:
- Basic salary between £30,000 - £40,000 pa + Benefits
Vacancy Ref: 3010