£36,000 Per Annum
Mechanical Design Engineer
Job Type: Full-time, Office-based (occasional WFH days permitted)
Salary: Up to £36,000 per annum + Benefits
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for a Mechanical Design Engineer to join a growing engineering business that is already considered a leader in their field.
The company specialises in providing custom machinery solutions to clients around the world, and they can demonstrate an average 15% year-on-year growth rate over the past 5 years.
As one of their Mechanical Design Engineers, you will work closely with clients to understand their specific requirements and design bespoke machinery solutions to meet those needs.
This will involve working on design projects from initial concept through to completion, producing detailed engineering drawings and 3D models, and liaising with production teams to ensure the successful manufacture of the machinery.
You will also ensure that designs comply with relevant industry standards and regulations, prepare associated documentation, and support design development/enhancement projects.
To be considered for this position, you must demonstrate the following skills, experience and attributes:
- Extensive experience in mechanical design, with a strong background in machinery design.
- Proficiency in the use of 3D CAD Packages such as SolidWorks or Autodesk Inventor.
- Knowledge of relevant industry standards and regulations.
- The ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Highly motivated and committed to professional growth and development.
- Proactive in seeking out opportunities to improve your knowledge and skills.
- Willing to take on new challenges to help drive the success of this business and yourself.
If you match the above requirements and are looking to join a friendly, creative, and supportive engineering team, we very much welcome your application.